REFER A PATIENT
Too often in private practice, patient care occurs in a siloed fashion, with precious little focus on overall patient wellness. Cool Springs Psychiatric Group (CSPG) seeks to forge meaningful clinical partnerships to better meet the needs of both patients and the referral community.
In this way, we aim to increase access to mental health services in our community and improve patient outcomes. Learn more about how your practice can benefit from a clinical partnership with CSPG.
ABOUT OUR CLINICAL PARTNER PROGRAM
When a physician group chooses to work with us, their patients can benefit from a high level of personalized attention to achieve improved mental health. Our team provides a wide range of behavioral health services to children, adolescents, and adults in an outpatient setting.
The benefits of our clinical partner program include:
Expedited access. A CSPG representative will reach out within 24 hours of receiving the referral.
Coordination of care. We are willing to communicate with other providers at the request of the patient.
Patients can save with in-network rates. We accept most major insurance plans, including Aetna, Cigna, Humana, UnitedHealth Group, and—beginning in Spring 2023—BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee.
What We Treat
Our experienced and compassionate team of psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, licensed professional counselors and marriage and family counselors provide a “one-stop shop” for behavioral health services.
Now under new ownership, we have expanded the scope of our practice to treat a broader range of issues to more people. Our staff is trained in the treatment of:
- Anxiety Disorders (GAD, Panic Disorder)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Mood Disorders (Depression, Bipolar I and II)
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Substance Use Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Sleeping Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Trauma-Related Disorders, including Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Emotional Distress such as Grief and Death Support, Aging Issues
- Anger and Stress Management
- Personality Disorders and Dissociative Disorders
- Men’s and Women’s Issues (Divorce, Infertility, Postpartum Depression)
CSPG collaborates with medical professionals to ensure patients receive the very best in behavioral healthcare in an outpatient setting. Such collaboration may include discussions around psychiatric assessment, medication management, and possible referral pathways. What’s more, we are always available to answer questions and support the care of your patients. Our therapies include:
- Medication-Assisted Treatment, including Nasal Esketamine/Spravato Therapy
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS) Therapy
- Trauma Informed
- Narrative Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Expressive Arts Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
Once the referral has been received, your patient or patient’s guardian will be contacted within 24 hours to schedule an in-person appointment.
REFER A PATIENT TO COOL SPRINGS PSYCHIATRIC GROUP IN FRANKLIN, TN
WE TAKE MOST MAJOR INSURANCE
For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards as well as cash.