LESS SUFFERING, MORE LIFE WITH A FULL RANGE OF MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES.
Your struggles aren’t one dimensional, and that’s why neither are we.
Rather Cool Springs Psychiatric Group (CSPG) is more like a one-stop shop as we focus on the biological, psychological and social aspects of health and wellness for patients of all ages and stages of life.
MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
Our staff includes Psychiatrists, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Psychologists, Licensed Professional Counselors and Marriage and Family Counselors who are trained in areas of mental health such as:
- Anxiety Disorders such as OCD and Panic Disorder
- Mood Disorders such as Depression, Bipolar I and II
- Substance Use Disorders
- Sleeping Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Trauma-Related Disorders such as Posttraumatic Stress Syndrome (PTSD)
- Emotional Distress such as Grief and Death Support, Issues of Aging
- Anger and Stress Management
- Personality Disorders and Dissociative Disorders
- Men’s and Women’s Issues such as Divorce, Infertility, Postpartum Depression
Our psychiatric services also include medication management, psychiatric evaluations, psychiatric disorder diagnosis and prescribing of medications.
We are able to see children, adolescents and adults for psychiatric care.
For added convenience and fewer trips to the pharmacy, patients can fill their prescriptions in-house with us. Please note that we do not accept prescription insurance.
We offer outpatient therapy for individuals, families and couples using evidence-based treatment methods such as:
|Trauma Informed||Cognitive Behavioral Therapy|
|Dialectical Behavior Therapy||Internal Family Systems (IFS) Therapy|
|Narrative Therapy||Motivational Interviewing|
|Expressive Arts Therapy||Psychoeducation|
|Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)|
- Trauma Informed
- Dialectical Behavior
- Narrative Therapy
- Expressive Arts Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Internal Family Systems (IFS) Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR)
You’ve made a brave, personal decision to seek help. In trusting us with your care, know that your privacy is of the utmost importance. Your treatment at CSPG is always confidential and delivered in a safe, comfortable setting by our experienced, compassionate team.